Known as the former Southern Connecticut Gas Headquarters, 855 Main Street is Located in the heart of downtown Bridgeport directly across from the People's United Bank headquarters and the P.T. Barnum Museum, and is just steps from the Bridgeport Metro-North train station and I-95 where 855 has tremendous visibility to the almost 250,000 vehicles that pass daily.
Energy Management Plan:
- 100,000 square foot office building
- Located directly in the heart of downtown Bridgeport across from the People’s United Bank headquarters and just steps from the Bridgeport Transportation center
- Upper floors feature spanning views of downtown and the Long Island Sound
- Renovations in 2011 included the main lobby, common areas, parking garage and an upgraded energy management system
- Awarded financing through the C-PACE program in 2013 to finance large scale energy-saving projects
In 2014, C-PACE completed energy upgrades to the VFDs on pumps and chillers, fan powered VAV boxes new cooling towers, data center retrofit new direct digital control for HVAC, and new chillers. From these upgrades, the building is benefitting from an annual savings of $166,563 or 6.6M kBTU and has a projected savings of $6.05M over the life of the upgrades.
For More Information:
For additional information about this property, its features and availabilities, please contact:
Scott Raasch, Director of Business Development
T: 203.286.5813 | firstname.lastname@example.org